he Barber School will train men and women for challenging and rewarding careers in the field of Barbering Arts and Sciences. Our philosophy has grown out of the simple belief that an education at The Barber School should be useful. Our mission, as a school, therefore is to provide optimum educational opportunities and guidance. With this mission, our students may formulate and achieve their professional and personal goals, as well as develop the skills, knowledge and the attitude that will enable them to become involved, contributing members of their business communities. Graduates, becoming a barber, are able to assume roles at the entry level in the profession with a greater potential for future advancement either by further education or practical experience.
It is our aim to:
1) Produce skilled and knowledgeable professionals who will be prepared with the necessary fundamentals to enter the Barber Industry.
2) Create the best learning environment available by emphasizing short-term progress, individualized attention, progressive teaching methods, and relevant equipment of “hands-on” education.
Becoming a barber will be an exciting new change, that will challenge and reward you for years to come.
STEPS FOR ENROLLMENT :
First step is to apply for financial aid: CLICK HERE if you have not applied for financial aid.
Allow three to four business days and contact Financial Aid
Fill out Pre-Admission Form
Next Gather Proper Documentations and contact admissions :
Copy of High School Diploma, G.E.D or High School Transcript
Original Transcript current from the State Board Where you attended School with State seal
Submit a copy of Driver’s License, State issue ID or Birth Certificate that is legible
A Copy of your Sign Social Security Card
Passport Photos (2)
- 77 Carriage House Dr, Jackson, TN 38305
- (731) 300-0537
Gather all materials needed
- Tax return for prior year applying for (will need parents information if under 24yrs old)
- School Code (037013)
II. Apply for a Pin number# @ www.Pin.Ed.Gov (If under 24 parents need to apply for pin also)
III. Now It’s Time To Actually Apply
- Log on to FAFSA.ED.Gov
- Allow 3 to 4 Business Days to process
- Contact our Financial Aid Office
IV . Log on To :www.studentloans.gov to complete Forms
- Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling